Thursday, September 9, 2010

My first semester 2010

The last semester was a big change for me because my father came to live with me, in 2009 I was living alone, so it was very nice that my father came to work in Chile.
Living with him makes me very happy because he have a very good relationship, unless we talk about studies, he is very strict in that way, the good news is that the last semester my marks were higher than last year, I guess my dad is very good influence in me.
Also, my pet Bella, she is a beautiful schnauzer, get pregnant, I really wanted that, so I was very happy, it was the first time a saw a birth in person. She had four pretty puppies, they are lovely, they are always following me, but four is a very big number for puppies, they are driving me crazy! they cry, eat and shit all over the house!, I am really impatient, I want them soon in their true houses, but I can not deny that I will miss them a lot! however, I will have the chance to see them very often as my grandmother (where I go every weekend to lounch) will adopt one, also my friends Simon and Samantha will adopt one. It makes me very happy to know that they will have a good house with people that will love them.

No comments: