Thursday, October 14, 2010

SANTIAGO


Santiago is a lovely place, and very interesting for foreigner tourist.
In my opinion the first place they should go it is to COLORADO! It is a beautiful place, the sky looks blue and clear, also you can see the entire city! But sometimes the contamination don´t let you see anything, however after raining you can see clearly the city and looks cool. I love snow and winter sports, and it is very cool that you can go in the morning up there and do sky or snowboard and then in the afternoon you can go to the mall. In my case I like snowboarding I think is cooler, because I love adrenalin sports. Also up there are many fancy restaurants, where you can eat exotic food, but is very expensive.
Another place they should meet is the very known "LA PIOJERA", it is a very old bar, where you can drink the bests typical drinks of the country, like the deliciuos Terremoto (pipeƱo wine, frozen pineapple, and you can add some Grenadier) or the exquisite Navegado (red wine with a little cocoa, cinnamon, cloves and orange slices and sugar to taste) or a delicious glass of Chicha
.
Santiago is a beautiful place to meet, so I recommend to anyone to came, to kids and old people, and always can meet very nice Chilean.

1 comment:

PeLu said...

I prefer the hole, the earthquake is notable also for old stories ... I try not to go to Piojera! ...
Love you! =)